Job Title: Director of Marketing
Job Location: 400 Spectrum Center Drive, Suite 1900, Irvine, CA 92618
Job Duties: Nadavon Capital Corporation is a specialty investment firm that focuses on high-growth software and financial technology companies. Nadavon is able to understand the critical elements required to start and grow a business and serves as a financial partner that provides advice, direction, and value. Nadavon Capital Corporation in Irvine, CA, is seeking a Director of Marketing to connect with both the company’s clients and colleagues to determine the scope of a project, advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience, and determine the message the design should portray.
Job responsibilities and duties include:
- Manage all marketing for portfolio companies.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
- Use computer software to generate new images.
- Select colors, image, text styles, and layouts appropriate for each project.
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, and services.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients or supervisors and making necessary changes as recommended by the client.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Design, maintain and update Nadavon’s website.
- Manage Nadavon’s recruiting websites and conducts preliminary interviews.
This position has no direct reports and does not supervise other personnel.
Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, or any related field of study plus at least two (2) years of experience in the job offered or in any related positions.
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable proficiency, skill, experience, and knowledge with the following:
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- UI and UX
No Travel; no telecommuting.
- Job Site: 400 Spectrum Center Drive, Suite 1900, Irvine, CA 92618
- Send Resumes To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary: $ 41,579 per year.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship